 Local / Australia / 10834
10833  |  10835
Subject:
An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:37:46 GMT

Just a short message to let people know I haven't disappeared completely
(since I have been rather quiet lately)!

Unfortunately, I've been rather busy (and just a little slack) over the past
while. As such, I have not yet taken any pictures of the stuff I took to the
last MUGS meeting, despite meaning to. They will be coming eventually, though!

So, to justify the subject of this message: when is the next MUGS meeting?
While I realise it hasn't really been that long since most of us (excluding
myself) got together (for the train thing), I am kind of itching for another
meeting.

"Why?", I hear the voices in my head ask. Simply because I have something
kind of special to unveil. Something that would be extremely appropriate for
me to unveil in the context of a MUGS meeting. And no, I'm not saying more
than that - I'm going to keep you hanging.

So, yeah, if the next meeting is soonish, then I'll take this thing along.
Otherwise, I'll probably post some photos of it to Brickshelf. Though
actually taking the photos will probably take me until the next meeting anyway!