 Local / Australia / 10840
Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 04:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Oops...actually, most MUGS have migrated across to using the MUGS-List on
Yahoo, and I thought I'd let everyone know.

Why use a yahoo list in preference to LUGnet? It creates a much more "closed
universe"; is that the intention?

No not really - we just wanted a place to discuss finer details that would
just clog up the newsgroups here. We're still all here don't worry 8?)

...and I would hope that the yahoo list is used only for things specifically
pertaining to MUGS meetings. Anything else needs to be used to clog up the
.loc.au statistics.

Cheers,
Paul