 Local / Australia / 10836
Re: Next MUGS meeting [was Re: An inquiry about the next MUGS Meeting]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:12:05 GMT

Oops...actually, most MUGS have migrated across to using the MUGS-List on
Yahoo, and I thought I'd let everyone know.

Why use a yahoo list in preference to LUGnet? It creates a much more "closed
universe"; is that the intention?

Kerry