 Local / Australia / 101
    2000 Sets —Timothy Gould
    I just checked Myer in Brisbane city this morning and they were stocking the shelves with the new Arctic, castle and some other sets. The lady there told me that there was a stuff-up in the printing of the new catalogue and it should be here in a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        2000 Stuff —James Howse
   (...) I have just spoken to Lego Australia and some of this news has been confirmed. There was no stuff up (I spoke to the Australian proofreader actually) but yes there are two catalogues this year and they will be free. Of course this means there (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2000 Stuff —Peter Callaway
   (...) James, If you could hang onto one for me and I'll get it off you later. (...) We should organise a post Studs #2 visit to GB's and re-live our kiddie days when Mum used to take us along to the old LEGO exhibits. Now we're all bigger we can (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 2000 Stuff —Richard Parsons
   Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) days (...) bigger (...) case (...) Good plan. My boys will be there, and they'll be in there helping us all to get to pole position! Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)