 Local / Australia / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
2000 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:38:50 GMT

I just checked Myer in Brisbane city this morning and they were stocking
the shelves with the new Arctic, castle and some other sets.  The lady
there told me that there was a stuff-up in the printing of the new
catalogue and it should be here in a couple of weeks.  There seems to be
a big change in the catalogue system this year.  The catalogue will be
FREE and there will be two (one now and a second mid-year).

Sorry if this information is extranious but I haven't yet seen any new
Lego in Brisbane.

Tim