 Local / Australia / 110
Re: 2000 Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:36:26 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...
We should organise a post Studs #2 visit to GB's and re-live our kiddie • days
when Mum used to take us along to the old LEGO exhibits. Now we're all • bigger
we can push all the little kids out of the way and get pole position on the
grid ;-) Unless Rachel and/or Richard are there with their kids, in which • case
we'll be on our best behaviour.

Good plan.  My boys will be there, and they'll be in there helping us all to
get to pole position!

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/