 Local / Australia / 10097
Re: Short Changed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:48:45 GMT

Hi Peter,
I bought a 1200 piece blue tub last year and I counted the pieces and there
was exactly 1200. I don't know if less pieces is common.

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons writes:
Hi All
I was just wondering had anyone ever counted the pieces in any of the
"Bucket" sets.
I was just on the phone tonight to a private seller in Brisbane and she told
me she just purchased a "Blue Tub" to finish off some kits for sale and she
counted all the pieces and only got 1188 pieces.
I know I have purchased 2 over the last couple of months and have not even
bothered to count.
I would like to think this is an isolated case?
Any comments from Lego Reps would be appreciated.

Peter Parsons
BUGS
Lugnet 348