 Local / Australia / 10105
Re: Short Changed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:48:16 GMT

It's still alot of bricks....  surely after getting 1188 piece, the other 12
aren't going to matter..  I'd be ripping in to all that were there and
enjoying myself!  I'm just thankful that I can still buy and play with Lego!

I'd love to see some more of the 1980's town and train sets come back but
I'm quite content in dealing with what we have now!!

I think you'll also find that Lego Sydney is rather usless on any occasion
but if you e-mail Lego via the website your more likely to get a response.

Peter . . . .

"Peter Parsons" <guns@asgard.net.au> wrote in message
Hi All
I was just wondering had anyone ever counted the pieces in any of the
"Bucket" sets.
I was just on the phone tonight to a private seller in Brisbane and she • told
me she just purchased a "Blue Tub" to finish off some kits for sale and • she
counted all the pieces and only got 1188 pieces.
I know I have purchased 2 over the last couple of months and have not even
bothered to count.
I would like to think this is an isolated case?
Any comments from Lego Reps would be appreciated.

Peter Parsons
BUGS
Lugnet 348