 Local / *65967 (-20)
  Re: Zwolle 2006

(...) Thank you very much for the great pictures! (...) At the following link, you can find my photos: (URL) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.loc.it, FTX)

  My find of the day at brickshelf.com

Hi to all trainheads! While checking Brickshelf for new train MOCs I came along this familiar looking model: (URL) belongs to a Dutch speaking "Niels" with a German homepage address: (URL) wonder that Niels is presenting this "MOC" under his own (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  TRU sale Sat. Nov 4th to Friday Nov. 17th

TRU is having a 2 week long sale, with slight reductions on a few LEGO sets, some of which are TRU exclusives. Names are what TRU calls them in flyer. 6212 SW X-Wing Fighter $79.99 (no sign it is a sale price) 10074 SW All Terrain Scout Transport (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  exoforce 7713 spotted

For those interested... K-mart (boy one get one half price sale on now) has set 7713 Bridge Walker and White Lightning for $89.95 (from memory) Benjamin Whytcross (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Lego DISPLAY, this weekend in Toronto

This weekend (Nov. 3, 4, 5) at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario the Ontario Lego Builders Group will display their creative efforts. If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, and with in driving range of Toronto, consider (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.general)

  Re: Plocklego på BR

(...) Här i Örebro fanns det gröna träd på en liten PaB i BRIO-butiken (och en massa vanliga bitar, förståss) Påsarna var väldigt små dock. Olof (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

--snip-- (...) A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ;) (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, FTX)

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

"Dark" <d4rkspawn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7z8K3.5Ko@lugnet.com... (...) Count me in. I'd prefer 26th Nov (as 3 Dec is my wedding anniversary so disappearing for a day of Lego might be a bit tactless). As for the theme, just stick a (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: S@H new Layout now Lego Store, 8682 now in Canada

Interesting, not really available if you try and order it, weird!!!! (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Plocklego på BR

(...) Japp, Pick-a-Brick. (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Re: Plocklego på BR

(...) Pick a Brick alltså? (som på Legoland) Det låter ju alldeles jättetrevligt om så skulle vara fallet.. måste ta mig dit nästa gång jag kommer till Stockholm då... Tack för tipset! (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  K-Mart sale...buy one, get one 50% off

That's right...From this Thursday until next Wednesday, buy one LEGO set and get another at same price or lower for 50% off. Happy shopping, Benjamin Whytcross (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Byggepladen gået i sort?

Hej, Er Byggepladens hjemmeside gået i sort? Måske ramt af spam-bots?? Det er ihvertfald ikke muligt at komme ind på siden her til morgen 31.okt.2006.... Arne, Brønshøj (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

(...) Hi Aaron. Don't fret too much about the theme. You could always say that Peak Oil had the effect of society regressing to medievil technology ;) There's some good building in that folder. I look forward to meeting you. Allister (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Hello All

(...) Hi Bryan. We have an active club centered around Indianapolis called (URL) IndyLUG>. We're always interested in meeting new LEGO Maniacas and seeing their creations. If you're interested, our November meeting will be on Sunday, November 12 in (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

Hi, my name is Aaron, an AFOL from Cleveland. I am new to the online LEGO community & have only recently signed up here but am very keen to get out & about & meet fellow LEGO fans. I am primarily a castle builder so the theme might be a strain for (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Brislug meeting, anyone?

Hi all, Well it's been a while, and due to unfortunate timing I've missed the last few gatherings, so is anyone interested in one more get together before Christmas? As a tempter, I have learned that former Brislugger, and Lugnet superstar Tim Gould (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Question regarding the link between Mugs and M>ltc

(...) Answered on Yahoo list. ROSCO (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Plocklego på BR

Gick förbi Gallerian i Sthlm häromdagen och såg att BR där har plocklego! Inte så jättemycket, men det fanns ju en del sjyssta delar. Kanske gammalt, har inte varit där på ett tag, men men. De har också en massa annat lego, så kan vara värt ett (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Question regarding the link between Mugs and M>ltc

I have been wondering about the link between our two groups for some time, and think that we, as a group, need to determine the relationship between these two organisations. This coming weekend has brought this question to prominence. For a start, (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact