 Local / *64157 (-10)
  Re: Where to go in Washington area?

The previous posts mentioned some of the many historical attractions around the area. If you are interested in more natural scenery, Great Falls Park <link (URL) (about an hour west of DC) and Shenandoah National Park <link (URL) (about two hours (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.dc, FTX)

  Announce: MUGS 2005-5

Hi all, The Melbourne LEGO Users Groups (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on Saturday. Date: July 2nd Time: 10am-5pm Location: Selwyn House, Craigieburn. Melways Melways Ref 387 A8/A9 Activities: MOCs, trading, chatting, maybe some Brikwars, (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: Any LUG in the Albuquerque area?

There used to be. Back in 2002, two other AFOL's and I started one up. We met a few times and for various personal reasons on each person's part, we sort of drifted apart. Every now and then I come across these guys in a LUGNET post or on an instant (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)

  Re: Y-Wing is half price in Kmart

"Stephen Abbey" <sabbey@telstra.com> wrote in message news:IIK911.1169@lugnet.com... (...) I know about the UCS ISD, as a Sydney hobby store made a stuff up on the price, I tried to order 5 (all the stock they had) but they only let me have one (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Any LUG in the Albuquerque area?

Howdy, It seems about time we start up a NMLUG. I've been stuck in a dark ages since undergrad (about 6 years now!), and its time to get out of the slump. A local LUG would be great motivation for getting building again! Any interest for setting one (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.us.nm)

  Re: Display Medieval

Obrigado por todas as colaborações (aqui no lugnet e por mail)!! em (URL) um esboço do que pretendia fazer. seria uma area de 2 metros por 1 metro. Fora das muralhas teria um campo de batalha com máquinas de guerra, etc. Como o próximo evento foi (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  MOC: Have the Pope visit your layout in his Pope Mobile

Hey, Just saw the Pope Mobile on the news the other night and spent less than hour putting a Lego model together. The result is pretty nice, although it might seem a bit big for minifig scale: (URL) See (URL) the entire folder> on brickshelf. I've (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX) !!

  One week 'til Yateley Fest 2005

(...) It's next Saturday. David (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Y-Wing is half price in Kmart

I have not seen any evidence of bley ISDs, where did you get that information from? (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Advance notice of Target Toy Sale

(...) Yep...Target country here in Craigieburn has been advertising "Australia's biggest toy sale" as starting july 21. Benjamin Whytcross (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact