 Local / Australia / 13392
Re: Y-Wing is half price in Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:25:01 GMT

"Stephen Abbey" <sabbey@telstra.com> wrote in message
news:IIK911.1169@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I hate to say it but from the information I have received Lego Australia
won't be bringing in the 8421.

:-(
If there is one thing I have learned about LEGO in australia, its "never
say never"
If Coles Myer, David Jones, Woolworths or whoever decide that its worth
putting the crane on the shelves (and are prepared to place an order for
however many units LA has as a minumum), LEGO Australia will bring it in.
Its happened before with many sets (MYER with the last technic crane,
MYER
with the airport, k-mart with various UCS starwars, David Jones with the
star destroyer, k-mart (and later target and MYER) with the NASA stuff,
TRU
with the Black Seas Barracuda, MYER with the Santa Fe Super Chief and
Black
Falcons Fortress and no doubt more that I have forgotten :)

Yeah, and lego have never sold the UCS ISD in retail outlets.

Steve
I know about the UCS ISD, as a Sydney hobby store made a stuff up on the
price, I tried to order 5 (all the stock they had)
but they only let me have one (which I promptly sold for a nice profit).

Cheers,
AP.