 LEGOLAND / California / 825
Re: Legoland CA building a hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 23:34:38 GMT

So here is a two-year follow up on the Legoland CA hotel:

The hotel was talked about back in Jan 2006 by Nick Varney as posted in this
thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=795

The construction looks to be going on NOW! The construction back by the water
tower area behind the park is said to be the hotel being built.

I have not heard of an opening date, but at least it looks like this is in the
process of being built.

Mark
http://www.PromoBricks.com