 LEGOLAND / California / 826
Re: Legoland CA building a hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 02:08:03 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
So here is a two-year follow up on the Legoland CA hotel:

The hotel was talked about back in Jan 2006 by Nick Varney as posted in this
thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/california/?n=795

The construction looks to be going on NOW! The construction back by the water
tower area behind the park is said to be the hotel being built.

I have not heard of an opening date, but at least it looks like this is in the
process of being built.

Mark
http://www.PromoBricks.com

I can't say for sure, but I suspect the construction Mark refers to is for
another hotel:

<http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/11/11/business/news/19_38_0611_10_06.txt>

Whether there really are/will be two separate hotel projects, only time will
tell.