 LEGOLAND / California / 740
739  |  741
Subject:
Legoland CA building a hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 04:28:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Over the last 2 weeks I have heard from different places that LLCA is going to
build a hotel for the park, similar to what they have in Billund.

Well, I was at the park today and confirmed it to my satisfaction.

I asked a few trusted CMs today, including guest services about this hotel and
got the same info from everybody that matched what I have been hearing.

The hotel will be 700 or so rooms, will be built behind the area from the bulk
shop to Castle Hill (the apple fries area). The hotel will have its own, private
park entrance in the area of the apple fries area in Castle Hill. It will also
be themed just like the one in Billund. It will open sometime in 2006.

I think this is a good idea - dunno about 700 rooms, but still.

NOTE - I have yet to see any sort of official announcement about this, but I
fully trust the CMs I see in my weekly visits to the park - and also guest
services. So basically, this has yet to be confirmed by LLCA.

Mark P