 LEGOLAND / California / 824
Re: Miniland Models To Be Auctioned For Charity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:21:27 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, William Webb wrote:

jt

Funny!
I remember that funny horse model, sitting at the now defunct shows and events
building in Enfield, waiting to be repaired, the legs were way to slim to carry
the weight of the body. Plus the steel piece kept breaking.
That was 10 years ago.

Maybe thats why they added the fence, under the front legs it has a steel beam
that is hidden by the fence rail and the box on the front. The box was for
people to put entries in the "How many pieces" contest that they would have at
the Dawsonville LEGO store.