 LEGOLAND / California / 701 (-10)
  Re: Tent sale is back

(...) Mathew, Thanks for the information. This is good news since I will be visiting in September. I wonder if it will still be going then... Eric (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Tent sale is back

The tent sale is back on, after closeing on July 4th. They still have a bunch of Metroliners and all of the My Train cars. With Members Plus discount: Metroliner $72 Open Freight Wagon $6 Caboose $7 Passenger Wagon $10 Tanker $8 Hopper Wagon $10 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Latest at the Master Builders Shop

I stopped by the park yesterday and I saw a bunch of newly completed RV and motorhomes in the MBS. And for those of you haven't seen it, the NASA setup at miniland is well worth seeing. Mat (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  'Legoland' collection at San Diego County Fair (Del Mar Fair)

Whenever I go to the SD fair I like to look at the collections they have on display (I like to show fiancé that it could be worse). Anyway one of the collections that caught my eye was a Legoland collection. This was obviously an employee's (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

If there is someone local to Legoland California that is a season pass holder and who would be willing to purchase and ship some things, I would like to hear from you offline. MichLUG (via its members) wants to acquire some things that only LEGOLAND (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

I guess I'm the one that is confused. Having not yet made the pilgramage to a LL, I just assumed that LL buildings were minifig scale. Now I see the truth. Ray (the east coast one) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

They looked like the standard sized miniland scale figs when you see them in person. Here's a link to some figs from another section of miniland (during 2002 Brick or Treat) for comparison. (...) ---...--- (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) Hey Mark, The plans for doing the Miami Beach area have been cut. There was going to be a section with some water features and such, but as Ray Silva said, it was originally going to be in the harbour area. So, it was cut due to time (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

(...) I'm confused. Aren't these standard MiniLand figs, pretty much? Or is there some difference I missed? (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

Also interesting that the figs are not traditional minifigs (or even JS figs). They appear to be larger than minifig scale. This picture shows what I'm referring to... (URL) seem to be making ample use of hinge plates for arms. The seagulls on top (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact