 LEGOLAND / California / 560
Re: Family trip completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:17:19 GMT

I'm curious as to who you asked, because in all reality nothing SERIOUS
happened.  The ride is just never really working properly.  Before any sort of
rumors start flying, its important to note that no one has ever gotten hurt on
the ride.

However...  The reason its down right now (one of many), is because there is an
(almost) exact replica of SpellBreaker in another theme park in South Carolina.
Something happened to their ride "that they thought could never happen." And as
I understand it, if ths same thing were to happen to our ride, the outcome
would've been worse.  So, by law, we can't run Spell Breaker untill the South
Carolina park figures out what went wrong, and lets us know.

As for everything else wrong with that ride... I'd love to share stories.
SpellBreaker stories are some of my favorite to tell new trainees when I'm
training them.  I'd just be a little worried that some upper-managment people
are watching this site, and I could lose my job or get in trouble or something.

*shrugs* Better safe than sorry.