 LEGOLAND / California / 559
Re: CLIKITS Corner to Debut at Legoland CA on June 28th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.clikits
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Starting on June 28th Legoland will open up a new area to promote the new
Clikits line:

While we were at Legoland last week I spent about $40 on a large pink box
(pillow/purse for $20) and 2 blue purse-shaped boxes (around $8 each) for my
three girls (ages 14, 12, and 10).  They seemed to be between moderately and
very interested in the clikits and spent quite a bit of time putting together
various designs with the various parts.

John Hansen