 LEGOLAND / California / 554
Re: Family trip completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:54:40 GMT

The kids also wished the hanging coaster (whose name escapes me) was running.

The hanging coaster is called SpellBreaker.  It hasn't been open for a month,
and chances are it won't be open any time soon.

Don't bother asking why... I'm simply not allowed to talk about it. ;)

More like SpellBroken.

~T