 LEGOLAND / California / 562
Re: Family trip completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Chris Saucier wrote:
I'm curious as to who you asked, because in all reality nothing SERIOUS
happened.

I asked 2 people, one was at guest service, and the other is an old friend I
used to work with that now works there. They both gave me almost the exact same
answer.

I knew nothing serious happened *at Legoland* and understand how these things
work from when I was a ride operator at Sea World. The ride I worked at had
something silimlar happen during my time there. And I know that the ride will
not open untill it is 100% ready to go.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com