 LEGOLAND / California / 406
Re: Umm, Legoland CA - are you there? (Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:07:46 GMT

"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gwwu06.H3n@lugnet.com...
WHY OH WHY can something like this not happen at Legoland, California?

Are we not special?
Do you think there is not a market for this?
Do you think we do not want it?

The thing that gets me is this is not their first one. I *wish* I could be
there. And if I could, I would - trust me!

I would think this would be a great idea to have at LL CA. I know that I
would be there in a heartbeat. What do we have to do to get one of these??
Seriously, what do we have to do???

Mark
http://www.landofbricks.com

Be aware that the event at LLW isn't actually organised by Lego as such.
Clearly LLW participate, but the actual event is organised and administered via
Red Letter Days.
http://www.redletterdays.co.uk/home/index.asp

And what you might find even more frustrating is that they apparently cancelled
the last one through lack of interest!

lawrence