 LEGOLAND / 160 (-20)
  Re: Legoland in Orlando?

(...) No, it isn't a LEGOLAND. It's a LEGO Imagination Center, which is a LEGO store with some building areas outside, and some nice displays and sculptures inside and outside. John Gramley (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland in Orlando?

Hey all, I saw an auction on ebay that said the item came from the legoland in Orlando, FL. Is this a shop like downtown disney? I was just wondering about this, thanks! Mark (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

"Sean Harrington" <harrington@macgenius.com> wrote in message news:G9y2yq.4HE@lugnet.com... (...) rollercoaster (...) Definitely a cool idea :-) A LEGO Direct exclusive?? -Tim (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

Yes, the car is way cool! I'd love to see a larger guage Flex Tubing used as a part of this rollercoaster set. MAN, THIS WOULD BE GREAT! A WHOLE NEW FRANCHISE FOR LEGO! It would kick K'Nex rollercoaster's butt! Allow it to interface to one or more (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic Ride at LL USA?

crap! Forget the CAR, I want the Roller Coaster SET! Lego...please please please make a technic Roller Coaster Set! oh man, can you imagine how FUN that'd be? Think Roller Coaster Tycoon meets hands-on... the cars look rad though, I love the technic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pics of the potential wedding site

Hey Suz and Todd, Here are the pics I told you I took of the area above the model shop. I will break down the pics for you. Most are in P-A-N-O-R-M-I-C view so be sure to scroll all the way over! Here is the link to them: (URL) here is the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

I have another person wanting one ~ And I will be mailing out the first lot in a day or two - if you till want one just let me know (any wedding people want one??) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one please: John Rudy 2589 Gardner Rd. Fabius, NY 13063 THANKS!!!! (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) oh wow, I want one! (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) I want one! Russell (rclark@telis.org) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

(...) (...teacher sees a hand waving way back at the back of the classroom...) Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll send you my mailing address, Mark - Thanks! Ed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Cool Club Card for Legoland ~ want one?

OK, as (hopefully) most of you know, I went to the car show here in SD last week, they had some of these cards that I thought were pretty cool. It is basically a discount card with some neat options. I could go on and on about it, but look for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Great! Thanks for the info. Nice to see that the car fits a family of four. Ed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) From what I was told the last time I was at legoland, it will be aimed for older kids ~ kinda like the tehnic stuff is aimed for older kids. Thats how it was explained to me by 3 different "MC's" I am in the process of getting my film (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

mfuss903 at mfuss903@aol.com wrote: <snip proud dad stuff> Congratulations! Tell him he can have an extra Greebnok with his dinner in the enlisted mess hall tonight. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  My (almost) trip to legoland

Hi All, I just picked up my pictures from my trip to England in Dec/Jan and I saw the few pics I have of legoland and thought that I would post my experiance there. It was a bad day. We went on Dec 30, and after an hour 1/2 drive to windsor, we got (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Ditto! That must be a really cool feeling for your son- to know that for the next year, going to LEGOLand is on him! :D eric (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

(...) Mark - congratulations to you and especially your son! Nice job. Thanks for sharing the letter with us, too. Can you give any more details on the Technic car that they'll be using on the new roller coaster at the park? Would you guess that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: I am a VERY proud dad!

I forgot to put this: (URL) is the paper they gave us to take up to legoland! Mark (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  I am a VERY proud dad!

Well as some of you know there was an auto show here in San Diego over the weekend. And Sunday was kids day sponsored by Legoland. So I took my son down there to see the cars and to get the free lego set they gave out (set #8246 - I *still* do not (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact