 LEGOLAND / *716 (-20)
  Re: LLW 2002

"Kev Holmes" <kev.holmes@net.ntl.com> wrote in message news:Gt7J1G.6Iz@lugnet.com... (...) story...) Well given how long it is taking to get nearby Terminal 5 built, I am not surprised. What about the Millenium Dome? Have the cleared the insides (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LLW 2002

Hi Kev, Thanks for the overview - I'm hoping to get there next week. I was at Carlsbad last year and went to Billund when I was a kid many years ago, but I have never quite managed to get to the Legoland in the country where I was born! As an aside, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LLW 2002

Okay, first visit of the year to LLW on Sunday. Dived in about 3PM and got caught by the rain at the end of the day! There are no new major rides, but a few surprises around the park. The first thing to note was that The Beginning had been given a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Coffee travel mugs at LEGOLAND

Hi all, I was down at the park last weekend, and for you fans of collector cups there is one new addition that I thought was very cute. There are now new coffee travel mugs available at the coffee stands. From a distance they look like (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California

(...) On Saturday, March 2, they had: -2x3 black 33 slopes -2x8(or 2x6, I don't remember) tan bricks -1x8 black bricks -1x8 yellow bricks -some orange bricks (don't recall if they were 1xn or 2xn) -some mix of bricks and parts that included minifig (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ??

Any Canadians going to Legoland California Mar 9-12 ?? Anyone I know going down? -- spam guard in effect remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply i_am_magundy@yahoo.comMERCIAL (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California

What bulk bricks are currently available at Legoland California -- spam guard in effect remove MERCIAL from comMERCIAL to reply i_am_magundy@yahoo.comMERCIAL (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego on Blue Peter

(...) ...and if you're a Blue Peter badge holder you can get in free. ;) Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Lego on Blue Peter

Hi, I've just been pulled out of the study to see the appearance of some Lego on this evening's episode of Blue Peter. They had scale models of the crown jewels, Buckingham Palace (in reduced scale...) and large mosaic portraits of the Queen, the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Update: February 2002... The Master Builder at BricksWest said it was because the people in Denmark have a weird sense of humor, and they thought it would be funny. But they've gotten so many questions about it, they're planning to change it (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2664i37wd.fsf@...rds.net... (...) Legoland (...) holidayed (...) absolutely no (...) campagined (...) and even (...) unless they did! (...) Interesting. A Lego product that actually cost much (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Hmm, I have no idea as to the regular admission priced at Legoland Germany, but I paid A$51 to go to Legoland Windsor last year. So, that price would cover 17.5 separate admissions. As much as I enjoyed going to Legoland Windsor for the day, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Euros (...) rates (...) Shows as available to Australia, for AU$890 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) That's great news! In that case, I want to get the German pass... EUR555 is USD480 at current exchange rates.. that's less than half the cost of an LLC pass! --Bill. (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

Er, actually, the family and I already have lifetime passes for Legoland Windsor and can vouch that they are honoured at the other parks. We holidayed in California last year and they were accepted at LLC with absolutely no problem, as was an annual (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Lifetime tickets to Legoland CA cost US$1000, and since the park is already opened you don't get the preview! Consider yourself lucky... I agree about the world pass. In fact, I think that it should be included in the existing park-specific (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

I noticed that the Legoland in Germany is selling lifetime passes for 555 Euros each. The price might seem excessive....but think about it....unlimited trips to Legoland... plus 10% off at the lego shop...and you get to get tickets for discounted (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

(...) I was told that the buildings, ships, etc. are replaced about every two years. I don't know how accurate this is because I'm pretty sure some of the buildings in Legoland CA have not been replaced since it opened. Anyway, when it's time to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

Hi, I've seen pics of the Legoland landscapes on Brickshelf and some of the bricks used in the scenery looked worn out and old. For example some of the automobiles and houses looked discolored and water damaged from being out in the open for long (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Estimated visit duration for 2 adults?

I'll add a few more things. Note that LL CA isn't open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until the summer. They just started this in Jan (they aren't getting enough business on those two days). That said, I recommend going on a weekday, preferably (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact