 Local / United Kingdom / 7801
7800  |  7802
Subject:
Lego on Blue Peter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:19:50 GMT

Hi,

I've just been pulled out of the study to see the appearance of some Lego on
this evening's episode of Blue Peter. They had scale models of the crown
jewels, Buckingham Palace (in reduced scale...) and large mosaic portraits of
the Queen, the Mona Lisa and Marilyn Munroe in the studio. Although in true-BBC
fashion they referred to the pieces as "Building Bricks", a plug for the custom
mosaic service was included, albeit without instructions on how to acquire them.

The displayed models will be viewable at LLW when it opens shortly.

Cheers,
Kev