 LEGOLAND / *691 (-20)
  Re: Legoland question.........

I didn't remember a model of the World Trade Center, so after the terrorist attacks I went back and looked at my photos (go to my webpage at www.chem.ucla.edu/~bnh and click on "My Trip to Legoland") and it doesn't look like they had one. It seems (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland CA + New Years Eve = FLOP

Just got back from Legoland's New years celebration, and as I wait for the wife to get ready for our next party I will give a summary on the events there. Basically, it was a flop, and a very big flop. It was set-up ok, nothing real special. There (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01

(...) The 20% anything over $10 is now over. You as a passholder can still get 10% off non-toy items (books, shirts, etc) if it is a toy, no discount. Tom (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01

(...) What did you mean by the above comment? I thought part of the deal for the Primo pass was 20% off on merchandise? If that is gone now, then that would really be sad. We just got our Primo passes two weeks ago... By the way, was that you I was (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01

(...) Oops! Should have put a bunch of smileys in that comment about Brad. Just meant it as a joke that he should be swimming in free Lego. Jimmy (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jimmy Park writes: <snip> (...) But isn't it great to know that a higher-up at LEGO is really into the stuff? I don't think it's possible to have too much LEGO... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Went to LLC 12/30/01

Fairly busy crowd given the cloudy weather down there. Rained hard on the way back home even. Went on one ride - the Technic coaster, which the misses has never been on before. Grabbed our free Holiday Duplo bricks and had lunch in the Castle (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Holiday Pictures from Legoland, CA on Brickshelf

(...) That is correct. Todd felt it would make Lugnet look too much like a marketing arm of Lego to allow them to post outside the lugnet.lego.* groups. But I think the real reason you don't see this is that the Legoland CA employee who used to post (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Holiday Pictures from Legoland, CA on Brickshelf

any events like build-an-ornament or any other promotions going on? i used to really appreciate it when legolandca employees would post events in the legoland newsgroup. that hasn't happened in sooo long.... i can't remember but are they restricted (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Holiday Pictures from Legoland, CA on Brickshelf

I have posted some pictures from my recent visits to Legoland, CA. These pictures are of Halloween and Christmas displays at the park. Enjoy! (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland question.........

I heard that there was, but it has been removed. "Joe" <razoredge442@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoKI38.LL4@lugnet.com... (...) York (...) in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Legoland question.........

(...) No, never had one. - Gary (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland question.........

Hi, Is there a model of the Twin Towers (World Trade Center) in the New York diorama at Legoland, CA and Billund? I saw the Empire State building, Citycorp building, Times Square, and some other lower-Manhattan buildings in the pics on (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Easter 2001 Pictures of Legoland Windsor

Hi, (URL) of Legoland Windsor (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Easter 2001 Pictures of Legoland Windsor

Hi, (URL) of Legoland Windsor (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Wanted : Legoland pictures

Hi, Who can send me a link, or different links, to pictures from all tree Legolands? I know that some people placed pictures from there visit on there home page, but can't find any. Thanks a lot note: please send links to the following e-mail (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) I wonder, was the original park miniland built to 'maxi-fig' scale? (What are the big figures from the 70's called, I can't find any reference to them in Partsref.) Psi (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Bargains at LLW, was: Re: URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Do you mean the DDK? (...) Is this not a little disingenuous of Lego? Selling it for £140 at lego.com but for £57 at LLW? Have I been ripped of paying £60 for my one? :) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GM545n.C9F@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I went today, there were fireworks and the place was heavin'! Even at 10:30 this morning there were massive queues to get in. I have not seen it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Can you confirm there are definitely fireworks tomorrow, 2nd, advertised on a Tesco receipt? The website says only Saturday and Sunday this weekend, as does the leaflet in the magazine. I am planning to go if it's on. Thanks! Huw (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact