 LEGOLAND / California / 369
Re: Went to LLC 12/30/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 03:50:45 GMT

What did you mean by the above comment? I thought part of the deal for
the Primo pass was 20% off on merchandise? If that is gone now, then
that would really be sad. We just got our Primo passes two weeks
ago...

The 20% anything over $10 is now over. You as a passholder can still get 10%
off non-toy items (books, shirts, etc) if it is a toy, no discount.

Tom