 LEGOLAND / *641 (-10)
  Re: Life on Mars Truck Tour

Just to clarify: The 1st of September "Devon Rifkin" <devr@linkline.com> wrote in message news:GIL1AD.8DG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Life on Mars Truck Tour

Life on Mars Truck Tour will be arriving at Legoland on the 1st (my birthday). Yay! (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: travels in denmark

(...) Hi Cary. I was impressed to find a restaurant scluptured in miniland which we actually had a dinner :-) at the Nyhavn, Copenhagen. Miniland in Billund also has an area featuring Japan with urban and country scenes, but wasn't of any particular (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: My impressions of Legoland Hotel, Billund (long)

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Cary Clark writes: Hi Cary. I and my wife have been to the Legoland Billund and the Legoland hotel through 9th to 10th of August. I was unable to read any informations before I leave Japan but I don't care about it. We (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Ever since Legoland opened in Carlsbad, I too have wondered about the letters along the driveway. But, it's NOT as simple as "welcome" spelled backwards. As you drive in, the letters appear in the order: LECOMEW. I don't know if this was just (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  travels in denmark

I've posted a couple of messages about my trip to Denmark already. This final one is about other fun things to do when not in LEGOLAND (although I know many of you will find that hard to imagine.) If you're not familiar with Denmark, then by all (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Pen Elements!

Hi All, While at LEGOLAND we found that there was a stand selling bulk LEGO pen elements. These happen to have a stud on top and "tube" on the bottom, they are a "step" bigger that a minifig head. However they're not an even multiple plate height. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Exactly - If I am not mistaken the letters on an ambulance are backwards and reversed (ya??. They just put the letters in the wrong order. I am surprised this slipped by them, with all the detail that the entire park has. Tom (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Kinda...but spread out. You drive down this road and you encounter a big E, then a few hundred feet later a big M, a big O...etc etc. It basically spells WELCOME backwards, one letter at a time. I really think it was some sort of mistake... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

(...) Is it like ECNALUBMA (ambulance), for reading it in your car's rear-view mirror? -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact