 LEGOLAND / *61 (-20)
  liquor license

I was watching CNN headline news and the one liner news headlines at the bottom of the screen said that Legoland California is going to get a liquor license despite complaints. Anyone know anything more about this? (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Wheelchair/ridem chairs

(...) wheelchair friendly.. Let me see if I can find that brochure, and I'll scan it and send it to you... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Wheelchair/ridem chairs

In a previous post somewhere in this newsgroup, it was mentioned that LLC had decent access for wheelchairs, etc. However, does anyone know if they rent out wheelchairs or motorized chairs? I'm wondering, becuase I'm going there in ~2 1/2 weeks, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Sept 17-20, anyone?

That's when my wife and I will be there, I'd love a chance to meet any other LUGnetters. James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Anybody going in September?

I hope to go in September. Haven't yet decided which week-end... /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Aug 31st, anyone going ?

(25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Locations of #4 and #5 known?

(...) No. But I'm not sure that I would like the notion that the Fitness Programme was one result of cutting back on goods and services to fit the timely completion of these plans, should my notion even be true. [f-ups set to lugnet.general] -Tom (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Legoland Trip

On my last trip to San Diego I went to Legoland, CA. I must say that it is one of the coolest places I have ever seen. All of the displays are absolutely superb. Unlike the Lego store in Orlando, FL (which has a large collection of track and other (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.trains)

  Locations of #4 and #5 known?

A TLG press release from earlier this year, (URL) New LEGOLAND Parks In December 1997, it was decided to concentrate the selection process for the fourth park on southern Germany (Günzburg) and Japan (Tokyo), with the opening planned for 2003-2004. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  J. Mathis at LEGOLAND,CA on 24 July

Hello, Everyone, It's short notice, but I would like to know if anyone here might be going to LEGOLAND, CA tomorrow (24 July)? I'd like to meet up with you if you're at the Park, too. I wont be on-line long, off-line at 4:45pm Mountain Time on 23 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general)

  legoland

How many times has everyone been to legoland ca? ive been there 4 times! (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Camp sites near Legoland

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:34:41 GMT, Robin Sayce-Jones uttered the following profundities... (...) I don't know of any, despite living quite nearby. Try (URL) might have some info. (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Camp sites near Legoland

Hi, I'll be taking my family to Legoland Windsor in September and staying in a caravan. Does anyone know of any family friendly campsites near Legoland. Thanx in advance Robin SJ (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: LEGOLAND Windsor Questions

Ian Bishop wrote in message ... (...) I'll correct you 8-) 2849 Gyro-copter; 2880 Jeep; 2884 Jet; 2886 Race Car. Jon. (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGOLAND Windsor Questions

(...) They stock virtually all the current sets, including Scala, not stocked anywhere else afaik. (...) Just the Tesco cookie tin promo afaik - one of a choice of 4 small sets in a tin of cookies for 2.99 UKP at Tesco supermarkets - there's bound (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LEGOLAND Windsor Questions

With some luck I will be in London on Saturday (7/10) morning on my way home from Stockholm and I am hoping to spend the afternoon at LEGOLAND Windsor. I have some questions that I am hoping some of the local experts can help me out with. 1) Right (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Mecca Bound;-)

Well, I have (just) returned!! Woo-Hoo! Fun trip. I will post my reflections upon my LL experience a little later, but the early word is that it is definately worth it. Compared to SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo, the kids (9 & 11) by far enjoyed LL (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: My visit was great!

Well, I thought it was ok, especially since we got there early. Kids tend to tire out by afternoon so later in the day it quieted down some. The evenings weren't packed at all. It certainly wasn't like Disneyland or Great America by any means... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: My visit was great!

How were the crowds on your recent visit? I am hearing numerous, conflicting stories on park attendance. Ashley (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Anybody going in September?

(...) I just bought my tickets to fly to London, today. I'll be flying in Sept. 13th & back to the states on the 27th. I plan to spend the first with site-seeing with a friend who's a native to the UK. But the following week, I'm hoping to travel by (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact