 LEGOLAND / California / 23
Re: Wheelchair/ridem chairs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:40:17 GMT

I'm wondering, becuase I'm going there in ~2 1/2 weeks, and I had a highly
unexpected knee operation last week, which has seriously limited my mobility.
I don't know if I'll be recovered enough to wander a themepark aimlessly for
two days by then.

Any info would be appreciated; their website has nothing of practical use, and
I don't really want to make the LD call if I don't have to.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

I didn't go in, bu from what I saw from outsie of the gates, it looked pretty
wheelchair friendly.. Let me see if I can find that brochure, and I'll scan it
and send it to you...
     -Earle