 LEGOLAND / Billund / 8
Re: Anybody going in September?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.billund, Michael Edwards writes:

Above say's it

I just bought my tickets to fly to London, today.  I'll be flying in Sept.
13th & back to the states on the 27th.  I plan to spend the first with
site-seeing with a friend who's a native to the UK.  But the following
week, I'm hoping to travel by rail up to Billund.  What time frame do you
plan to go?

--Mike.