 LEGOLAND / *591 (-20)
  Re: Bionicle Promotions

OMG!!!! EXCLUSIVES!!!! Man I want these bad! all f it sounds frickin awsome! Any pics of which to speak??? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bionicle Promotions

Hello all, Just got back from LegoLand where the Bionicle launch has hit in full force. There are many Bionicle related items going on there and it looks to rununtil Sept. 30th. Here's a tibit of what seems to be going on; Scavenger hunt for 12 and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Suggestions???

(...) I've taken my two boys twice (at ages 3 and 5 and then a couple of months ago at ages 5 and 7). Their favorite attraction both times was the driving school. If you are driving I would suggest bringing a cooler because food is pretty expensive (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Suggestions???

We'll have our 9 and 5 year olds at Legoland in July. Any suggestions/recommendations for the trip??? I figure that I'll UPS the bulk brick purchases home (lol) but any other suggestions? (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Photos from my trip through US / Canada

Hi all, I finally got around to sorting out my photos (well some of them, anyway), and uploaded some of the ones I thought people might be interested in. So here they are: Legoland California: (URL) meeting, April 2001 (including Bricktopia): (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Well, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's not true either. But it'll keep me using my Primo pass fairly regularly for the next year to check on them. Derek (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

(...) I don't think that is true. (...) I think that so far, they have had these same bricks for several months... I am not complaining, these are a nice assortment. And no it wasn't me. I only bought 2 pounds or so of black tiles. ++Lar (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Larry didn't buy that much... (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

(...) You haven't had another trip to LL have you Larry?? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote in message ... (...) Yes, $6.99 for 1/4 pound. BTW I got 432 black 1x8 tiles in one pound's worth. Derek (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bulk parts at Legoland California

Was the pieces sold by weight? Christian (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bulk parts at Legoland California

Sorry if this is old news, but I've been out of the lego loop for a while. I recently returned to Montana from a trip to California (look for a place to live), so of course one of the first stops was Carlsbad to buy a year's pass. While at the park, (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) They are LOM light blue. Jeff (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) I believe that the Maersk sets are still the only sets with *that* light blue color in them. I think there is a general misconception that LOM light blue & Maersk light blue are the same, which they are not. Jonathan (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

On Sat, 12 May 2001, Shiri Dori (<GD82Av.E82@lugnet.com>) wrote at 12:20:55 (...) Are these Maersk pale blue or LoM pale blue? I thought they were the same, until I compared them. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Plus (although granted this is a new addition) the belville sets... but there's only, like, two pieces in there. -Shiri (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) So how do they handle 141 colors with 2 digits? Hex? Octal? ;-) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

Jake, They may be feeding you that line, and you may believe it, but it's simply NOT true. Take a very simple example - light blue. There were, what, TWO sets that had lt blue bricks/plates in them previous to this year, both Maersk sets? There is (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Well I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth, and say emphatically that there are lots of parts in colors that I have never seen in any set before, especially things that haven't been around for a long time. I remember seeing a Lego model of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) Yep, just updating on the info I have been given in the past as an AFOL. As I said earlier in the thread, I am going to check and see if it is just part and color, or part/color combos. It will probably be next week before I have an official (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact