 LEGOLAND / *41 (-20)
  My visit was great!

And I thought 8 rolls of film would be plenty...Wow!! Even my NLSO got caught up in the models, rides, etc. Here are some tips for those of you planning a trip to S. Cal. Legoland: 1. Get there early. The park opened at 9am, parking cost $6 in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Crowded at Legoland

I will be at Legoland California the weekend of July 16-18. How are the crowds? I was at the park on opening weekend and it was quite pleasant--few lines, no huge crowds. I understand park attendance has climbed considerably since then. Also...has (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Mecca Bound;-)

(...) How do you manage to get away with bringing a computer on vacation? I get enough crap from my wife when I bring my (radio) scanner. (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Mecca Bound;-)

Well, today we leave on the aforementioned family vacation. Won't get to LLC for about a week, however. I will be bringing my Powerbook along so I can provide "live" coverage, as I think we shall go two days{:^D) Doesn't suck to be me! ;-) -John (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Comparative comments on LLW vs LLC

Very interesting. Thanks for the post. I am off to LLB in July, so I'll do a similar comparison when I return. Huw (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Comparative comments on LLW vs LLC

As some of you may know, I'm an infrequent participant in these areas due to the intermittant bouts of heavy travel I have to do. Sometimes, however, this works to my advantage, and last week was an exceptionally good example... I was originally (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Legoland Carlsbad photos available

Hi, all, I visited Legoland in Carlsbad, CA, last week. Wow. Lots of the photos I took are now available for viewing at: (URL) While it's not the vast, multi-megabyte archive of digital photos that others have put online, it is in fact viewable in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

On Mon, 31 May 1999 00:10:10 GMT, John Neal uttered the following profundities... (...) Surprisingly, I only bought Lego! I like to visit the Gap, and tend to spend a lot there, but bought nothing at all! One of the rare visits when that has (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

Richard- Pity you didn't come to Minnesota to shop for clothing. Although we are one of the highest taxed states in the union, we don't pay *any* sales tax on clothing:-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

On Wed, 19 May 1999 10:59:01 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following profundities... (...) Having just got back from the states..... 60%. Just change the dollar sign to a pound sign, and that's the cost here. But one benefit, our tax is included (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Lego E3 report: Star Wars Mindstorms, video games, visited Legoland

Sorry for the large number of cross-posted groups but there is a lot of different news here. Follow-ups set to lugnet.general. I went to E3 in LA last weekend on business. Lego had a nice display, they had normal Mindstorms, the Star Wars Mindstorm (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

(...) Yes, alright... :-) About 100% more in the case of 501's. Huw (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

(...) This seems to be standard practice at most large US amusements these days (Amusement parks, zoos, stadiums, concert halls, etc. all have paid parking). Personally I like it since parking is on a per car basis. The family that shows up in 5 (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Get together...

I know this is way in the future yet, but we're going down here this coming September (16-20), and was wondering if anyone would be in the area at the time, or interested in meeting. James (URL) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Anybody going in September?

Yes We (my girlfrind and I) are going in september... Why do you ask? Should I take anything form Denmark? greetings from the Netherlands -----+-----+-----+--...----+----- Maico Arts Isabella van Portugalstraat 9 5346 PJ OSS the Netherlands tel: (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Anybody going in September?

Above say's it Home to the UK Technic Magazine -- michael@medwards.fre...erve.co.uk Web site: www.medwards.freeserve.co.uk 120 models and going up (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Lego club discount at LL Windsor

(...) I'd like to know this too if anyone can help out... I'm looking to go in the summer. thanks in advance mearso (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: I'm going to LegoLand!!!

(...) Ooohhhw.. we'll be missing eachother than by just a few weeks... Nevertheless, I wish you 'Bon voyage'. Here's hoping for good weather all summer. Mark "Just got the first (in Europe?) Ep1 set" de Kock (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Upcoming Family Trip

(...) What!!! You have to pay to park!!! Parking is free at LLW. Huw (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: I'm going to LegoLand!!!

So am I !!! 1st weekend in August, though. Huw Markassius <mkock@NOSPAMtulip.com> wrote in message news:FBIp1K.3tw@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) my (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact