 LEGOLAND / 15
Re: Mecca Bound;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 02:05:58 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Well, today we leave on the aforementioned family vacation.  Won't get
to LLC for about a week, however.  I will be bringing my Powerbook along
so I can provide "live" coverage, as I think we shall go two days{:^D)
Doesn't suck to be me! ;-)

-John
How do you manage to get away with bringing a computer on
vacation?  I get enough crap from my wife when I bring my
(radio) scanner.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html