 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 8
Re: Lego club discount at LL Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 07:12:07 GMT

Anyway, I've heard that members of the UK lego Club get a discount
on entry fees, and I wondered if tht also applies to lego CLub members
from other countries, and if not, whether it's worth it (and possible)
to join the UK Lego club beforehand to get the discount.

Kevin Wilson
Vancouver, BC

I'd like to know this too if anyone can help out...
I'm looking to go in the summer.

thanks in advance

mearso