 LEGOLAND / 8
Re: Upcoming Family Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:44:16 GMT

Huw Millington wrote:

What!!! You have to pay to park!!!

This seems to be standard practice at most large US amusements these
days (Amusement parks, zoos, stadiums, concert halls, etc. all have paid
parking). Personally I like it since parking is on a per car basis. The
family that shows up in 5 cars pays more than the family that fits into
one, which seems fair to me.

Parking is  free at LLW.

But how much more do you pay for TLG goods (and jeans and CDs and
petrol? :-) ) ?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.