 LEGOLAND / 5
Re: Upcoming Family Trip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 13:17:38 GMT

Ashley-

Thanks for the great "heads up".  I will definately take your advice and 1)
stay until dark, and 2) come back for cheap the next day!

What about parking?  Does anyone have any insights into avoiding the shakedown
at the park's parking lot?

-John

Ashley Glennon wrote:

In lugnet.legoland, John Neal writes:
My family and I are planning a trip to LL (CA) in mid June and I'd like
to hear from folks who have already attended whether or not they feel
the park can be satisfactorily taken in in one long day, or would 2 be
better.

-John

Perhaps this insight will help you decide if one or two days is needed...
A little known secret about Legoland California is that you can return a
second day for only $4 per ticket.  The catch is that you must purchase a
second day pass before you leave the park on the first day.  My family and I
did this during opening weekend and thought the value was outstanding.

As to whether or not you need one day or two...I spent the first day looking
and talking to employees and the second day taking photographs.

From what I was told by Legoland employees (Model Citizens) the park is
completely different at night.  This adds a new twist to how much time is
needed to 'see everything.'

Ashley