 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 981 – 1000 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) As I read through this very interesting thread, a thought struck me which I haven't yet seen here; If TLC is prepared to enter into a bulk purchasing scheme yet is retiscent about dealing with orders from all over the place, why not enter into (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

This is one of the most interesting debates I have read for a while, and I feel the need to put a couple of points forward. Regarding the topic of big parts vs. bricks, I agree that there are a lot of sets out there that look like they could be (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Bulk Ording Downside?

I just wanted to voice my concerns about the aparent downside to the Lego Company's new method of selling parts. While I love the idea of being able to order bulk parts, especially when they are special parts the you normally have to buy several (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

Allan Bedford wrote (...) First, as has been said, it's unlikely that the eBay offering is about money. Second, I'm not sure LEGO does production runs of anything for less than 10,000. Your suggested production run of 3,000 is way too small, I'd (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Well, I for one think this the next best thing to peanut butter. Seeing as my son and I didn't get into the Lego world full force untill last summer we are both excited as can be to find out that we can possibly get some of the older sets in a (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  All this fuss about service packs and accessories

Funny, but with all the fuss on lugnet these last couple of days about shop.lego.com in Europe selling old service packs and stuff, and demands that lego do same in USA, or start making them again, I have to observe that the reason they stopped (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section

hanks to everyone for the positive comments! Here are some answers to various people's questions: (...) Yes, I hope we'll eventually get to what exactly the colors are... I think the 84 was colors currently in production -- it might be colors that (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I apoligize for adding to this bandwidth burning, even though I do enjoy a good debate. However, one thing about this bothers me and, for better or worse, I'd just like to throw it out: Will high bidders from the last Auczilla(s) receive their (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message news:G9qJwF.Gqu@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) that like construction toys. [snip] Mike, you have gotten to the core of what bothers me about LEGO's marketing strategy and direction over the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) My favorite Adult line heard in a store is "Where's the castle stuff, you know, the kind that came with the princesses." This was said to me in TRU during the Fright Knights era. Come to think of it, I never had any sets with princesses at any (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

It was good to hear that there will be some more trains from Lego direct. I wonder if we will get a US outline diesel locos (you can with Duplo)? I was suprised that home tests in Germany said that children would like futuristic sets. I have found (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  And the July Surprise is...

Okay, so it's still June. Let's just say that we're as eager to announce this as you are to hear about it. So without further ado... LEGO Direct is pleased to announce the arrival of a new product series: LEGO Legends. LEGO Legends are reissues of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Surely this is not legal

Richard Schamus <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G6G36G.1uB@lugnet.com... (...) It doesn't look legal to me - the reason being the prominent LEGO logo displayed with their 'Just Imagine...' trademark on the top, acting like it was (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  New 'Hard to Find' option on shop @ home

Very interesting! Noticed a new 'Hard to Find' menu option on shop @ home It's on the 'Shop at home exclusives' menu Swear it wasnt there last week, at least on the UK site I visit. In the USA site there are several sets listed Unfortunately there (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: New Bulk Ordering Newsgroup?

(...) James, could you give some examples of non-marketplace bulk ordering topics? Do you mean things like selection, quantities, colors, wish lists, etc., or things like speculation, excitement, etc.? (...) Once upon a time there was a thread about (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) No, they shouldn't feel that way. They should feel silly. I have been offered 6067 for approx. $65 USD and still refused it -- it just wasn't worth it to me. I will gladly buy several Guarded Inns for $25 a pop. Anyone paying really crazy (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) more (...) The thing is that 6091 is 524 BIG JUNIORISED pieces (OK not all of them, but quite a few - grrr..), I assume bigger pieces cost lego more to produce (printed pieces probably do as well)... Which is why they should bring castle sets (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  RE: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

I don't understand why can't we treat LEGO Direct as any other lugnet participant (sellers included). I ask the LUGNET Admins: If I'm a seller (just for the record: I'm not) and I start using lugnet.robotics to *advertise* robotic Parts/Sets/MOC's I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

(...) I have to agree that the pricing seems high. Even if you use a /stud costing, bulk doesn't offer a discount. The blue tub cost you less than a half cent/stud(I only buy them when they're on sale. :) ) The existing service packs cost (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Any chance of bulk raised road plates (6600 style)?

Is there any chance of having bulk raised road plates, as in the ones from the 6600 Highway construction set? I am sure there is a reasonable amount of interest in these, as they were the most sought after items from parted out sets on ebay and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>