 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 621 – 640 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) You're right, Larry! And you know how I hate it when that happens... =oP I had a co-worker, who shall remain nameless, who possesses this kind of short attention span. We had gone to TRU together a few times -- and while I always made for the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) <snip> (...) Eh? You mean "tired" like bricks? "Tired" like minifigures? "Tired" like accessory parts. "Tired" like just about anything that doesn't immediately gratify or amuse one and requires active user participation and creativity...?! (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  LEGO Mania magazine: questions and comments

I go the latest LEGO Mania magazine in the mail today. I have a few questions and comments about the magazine. I have always assumed that LEGO S@H produces this magazine. Is this true? Is someone at LEGO Direct responsible for the magazine's (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Hee hee! True dat. But Mark, since Brad mentioned the sets will be released through S@H, I bet the next issue will have those advertised for the "general" public, not just the AFOL one. Still, I bet most of their orders will arrive from us. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Don't get me wrong I really hope that they are reissuing old early 80's sets. I want a guarded inn and a large army of black falcons. I'm just giving reasons why people may not be going crazy. My minor disapointment is similar to my feelings with (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(General note: I have no clue where this discussion should be going, general, marketplace theory? Feel free to redirect) John & All, (...) Indeed. As a pretty big collector of LEGO sets (Not for money, bt I enjoy havbing them) and of LEGO parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.881)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I am going from memory here, so bear with me (I will check my memory later against the source I am referring to). Earlier I had mentioned a book entitled "The Ultimate Lego Book" which was published by DK apparently with TLC's full cooperation (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) I totally understand what you're saying, and yet - look at the response so far! "It's not exactly what I want, but I'll still probably buy acouple of sets" seems to be the general consensus. So if *this* is profitable for TLC (and I think it (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?

(...) Works for me. Motor Schmoter. Track Schmack. They can make it a push train for all I care. Just let me at those two tone yellow/red doors and the 1x2x2 gray windows!!! That set rules, as do the two additional cars you could get for it. In fact (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) two (...) Excellent news! Not only are some of these sets my favorite, but it's nice to know that some old and useful parts will be reissued. (i.e. the sloped white window frames and clear panes from the Octan (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: (Brad Justus? Please respond)Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Well Aaron, I am in the UK and was just as excited as you, so I went to my local Lego retailer and they confirmed that they were aware of some special sets that are scheduled for release later this year. Although they did not have images the (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?

(...) I have another point: The Guarded Inn includes a large door (blue) and shutters (yellow, for the 1x2x2 window) that have not been used in new sets for some time now. It seems to imply that older parts can indeed return--although as to your (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Then stop holding on to it and sell it now, while there's still no possible competition from LEGO re-releasing the set. Or, wait until the sets are no longer being sold by LEGO again. It just means sitting on your investment a little longer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

HA HA! I think this is funny after reading everyone's assumptions with how they think these sets came up, LOL, very funny indeed, but it's nice to know that they are indeed genuine articles and not some black market do up. What makes me mad is, YET (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?

(...) Good luck getting this one rereleased... If lego rereleases 4.5v or 12v train, it will likely be with a 9v motor and/or track. (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

I live in Australia where Shop at Home does not exist. Whats the best way of getting some of these sets? I don't want to trouble other people overseas to buy/package etc.. Finally in the last few years there's something I actually *WANT* to buy from (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Woohoo! I'll be ordering 1 of each, although I already own an 'original' Gas n' Wash Express. (...) <snipped reasoning behind these sets> I am glad to hear/read that this is again a 'global' release. (...) Nah, you've just given us other (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) That kind of DOES beg the question, to all you completists out there (and I know, I know, complete is by definition what it means to *you*). Suppose you are a Pirate completist... (the three pirate sets have new numbers) If you already have (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Those who paid $800 for a single set (I have) will still have their Lego... so what's the worry? I think in the long run it will be good. We may see the return of parts which we never thought we'd see again... and some we do not want to see (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Interesting point. Having the "classic" line be a S@H exclusive is a HUGE mistake -- for god's sake, get those sets into TRUs (and such stores) worldwide!!! Why should Germany have all the fun? What kind of trial balloon is this? One they want (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

More:  Next Page >>