 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 541 – 560 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Surprise Bag Offer Questions

(...) I don't think we have seen this type of deal from Shop At Home for a few years, but in the 1990's it was offered most years. Some past discussions about similar offers are here --> (URL) the first 5 discussions listed here --> (URL) no one yet (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

After the introduction of the new European currency three days ago, I was very curious about what would happen to S@H's prices in the euro-zone. What now follows are my findings (which are by no means scientific - it just illustrates how weird their (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

The guys at LEGO do not only make up this prices at random, in fact they have totally lost their minds. The UCS X-Wing now costs 209 EUR. That's madness - it's even more expensive than the Rebel Blockade Runner now. And talking about the amount of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) [snipped description of affront] That is pretty lame -- considering that football/soccer is a big deal almost everywhere except the US. (...) I'd guess the US team sets have happened because (a) soccer is very popular as a kid's sport in the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) What would be really neat would be a working party like some from FR or TR in Wales in the 50's. School Jackets and all... I'd like to see some older looking (historic) minifig sets. The stuff that was faked up for the April Fools joke would (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Euro: one currency does not mean one price :-(

Wessel inspired me to do my own little survey. My pick was slightly different; not so much the high end of the range, but across the themes and prices (and more or less my own taste ;-). I found some strange stuff....... My pick: 7191 Collector's (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.at)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Yes, but there are 2 teams in the set, and it does say that you can turn "YOUR SQUAD" into the US team, not that you can turn one team into the US team...so I still believe it reads as though there will be an Australian team in the set if I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

(...) Bert, this is generally true of _ALL_ items listed in the Shop@Home Catalogs. The January catalog is historically brief and a lot of items are not pictured but they are still available. In the way of a shopping tip: When planning your next S@H (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Or a "Portugal 3 - England 2"? ;-) You are totally right about enthousiasm, but for the LEGO company that isn't an issue - otherwise we'd have a brazilian team and an argentinian team as well. The real bugger for me isn't that stuff about the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpB4s5.GI0@lugnet.com... (...) Well the set is very clearly named 'US National Team...', so I don't think there is any ambiguity about this. However, I agree that is someone (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  LEGO direct query of the week

It seems that LD have no interest in catering for the world market, and still insist that the USA is the only country they care about, as shown by their description of 3425: "Play for the championship! Now you can lead your team to victory in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.251)

  Classic Helmets Revealed!

Hey Y'all: I have set up a teeny webpage to illustrate the difference between the two older types of classic helmets: the one with the thinner chinstrap, and the one with the extra thick chinstrap. See the webpage here: (URL) Lego Direct does decide (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

sets
(score: 0.250)

  Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Hmmm... ;) They should give us back Blacktron I. sets ! ;)) Good luck to all LEGO members! Rene (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.250)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

David Graham <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GorAyv.2uL@lugnet.com... (...) NOTE: prototype sets do not nessecary come out... What I really would like to see is the Re460 (SBB460) (...) like Question: Why do children like (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.250)

  Prices vs shipping WAS:Re: bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

Dear Brad. We do thank you for your effort in this and I am sure it will pay off. Regarding your concern about prices I would like to mention this funny thing: Under the Danish section, most sets cost 67.95 kr, so 3 sets cost 203.85 kr. Thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.250)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

It was good to hear that there will be some more trains from Lego direct. I wonder if we will get a US outline diesel locos (you can with Duplo)? I was suprised that home tests in Germany said that children would like futuristic sets. I have found (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Some Sculptures missing from Shop@Home ?

Hello Lego Direct, I was just looking around on shop.lego.com (for the US) and noticed that the Dragon and the Statue of Liberty are no longer listed on the sculptures page. There may be other sets missing also. There are currently only 4 sets (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Not available

Dear Brad, after all the glowing reviews of the new MOC-series, and the rumour of more classics being available in 'Hard to find' @shop.lego.com I thought I'd have a look myself. Now the sets look pretty good (even though they're not Model Team or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Happy Christmas - Lego Direct

Happy Christmas Brad, Jake, and all at Lego Direct. Some wishes for next year - The Brick Builder Applet is tranformed into a standalone program that could be downloaded? Alterantivly could the technology in Creator be used to make a Creator (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

  Re: New sightings on shop.lego.com

(...) Are you trying to tell us that you can still get Insectoids and Rock Raiders! Just kidding. Seriously, this is good news. I need to save up and get some of these sets. I missed them the first time! Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.249)

More:  Next Page >>