 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 401 – 420 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Packaging Style (was:You get to choose!)

(...) The UCS sets are a rotten example. Whoever designed the UCS Tie and X-Wing boxes should be strangled, hanged, and SHOT. Those are the flimsiest, most useless boxes I've seen out of Lego. They are double the size they need to be (and at half (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) I swear.. the day LD acknowledges and uses .dat as the official means of selling custom sets, I'll drive to NY and kiss Brad on the mouth. Unfortunately, er.. maybe fortunately? I'm expecting LD's very own bloated format inside a glitzy-slick (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) Um, the quote is: "Within a year building instructions for LEGO sets developed since 1955 will be accessible online." I see no "every" in there. :-) Here's the link for you: www.brickshelf.com :-) :-) (but ya, I want my custom set design tool (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Will we ever see more bulk bricks?

"jonathan lopes" <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GutpC1.HyK@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) sand (...) They don't need an 'opportunity'. There are loads of great bricks in current sets that must be manufactured by the g'zillion. Why oh why (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: You get to choose! (first none-"Wow"-answer)

Yes, I would agree...the legends and re-issues are all super. They are the ONLY new sets (other than a few Star Wars and Harry Potter sets) that I have purchased since '97. LEGO, are you listening? Like many others, I have spent thousands of $$ in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Packaging Style (was:You get to choose!)

(...) USC? I don't think I'm up on my acronyms. It's not the cardboard itself that I mind, but the fact that the box can't be re-closed to contain the pieces inside. (...) Well, LEGO started it with the whole "Use this box for storage" deal on the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Since everybody else has, I'll give my opinion: I think this is great. We now have a chance to get great sets with highly inflated prices currently. I do not care if the castle or space helmet is slightly different; I do not think it matters. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: We are ready.

(...) I noticed that, but was being hopeful. :) Also I was ignoring the fact that they could just put up one set of instructions and say "hey, this one was developed since 1955." (...) So, is that what Lego meant? Does Brickshelf even have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: We are ready.

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Roller writes: ... (...) ... I have one Samsonite-era set from the early 70's: (URL) includes a single sheet showing models that _can't_ build with this set. I was amused. (In the set's defense, the back of the box shows (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Greed?

(...) My guess is that LD was waiting to see how well the first one did before committing to doing any more. I'm sure there is a large lead-time for new sets like this, and since it was kept secret until its release, we have no way of knowing how (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: You get to choose!

So I'm not the only one.... that's a bit of a relief. My two cents on the choice of five sets? I couldn't care less! Why are they all minifig sets again? My choices for legends: Constellation, what can I say? But it has to be with the original (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) I tried to not to be too much of a "me too" person around Lugnet, but I thought I would have to throw in my agrument here too. On Beneke's opinion. When I was younger, I never had a chance to get my hands on a Battrax, Yellow Castle or even a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: You get to choose! (first none-"Wow"-answer)

(...) I don't agree at all. Most of us would rather buy a rereleased legend (if it was the theme they liked) than any of the sets available on the shelves right now. The legends available are 10 times better than most of the sets that are now on the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GuGM3J.6po@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) purchasing (...) close (...) I agree here with this - when I was younger I had a couple of small Classic Space sets but they disappeared a long time (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Desiring Machine (was Re: You get to choose!)

(...) Well, perhaps -- there is certainly desire for certain elements. I think we would all be served better by more selection in the accessory packs, but if the only way to get some things are going to be the Legend and Classics lines, then so be (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.262)

  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

(...) Ok, it´s wonderful. But why Spain and Portugal are off? Lego Direct doesn´t work at all in our countries, and sets heve been added every month... if the home service is launched, I am not going to have enough money to buy Sopwith Camel, Rebel (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Packaging Style (was:You get to choose!)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Lou Zucaro writes: <snip> (...) Actually I like it. Now if someone has returned the set after opening it, or worse yet, opened and plundered it at the store, there is no question about it. Also those heavy duty cardboard boxes (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.261)

  Re: Legends in stores?

(...) Legends are only available directly from Lego, as you know. The other re-issued Lego sets that ARE available from retailers are not Legends, but are classified as CLASSICS. That distinction seems to make all the difference. So, the re-issued (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.261)

  RE: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

YES!!!!! =D I was feeling a bit frustrated, when I voted for the LEGO Legend and not beeing able to use Shop At Home online to buy the released set (if/when my elected set wins the Legend status). Now I'm happy :) THANKS! mc. PS: The only "part of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.261)

More:  Next Page >>