 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 181 – 200 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) GREAT price points, much better than I had feared. Perhaps since these sets require no new molds and no licensing, some of the cost savings has been passed on to us. I hope these are huge sellers. I will be doing my bit, you can be sure. (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designer sets at Shop@Home?

(...) They were previewsed at Toy Fair in NYC last week; they are the same sets that first surfaced in January: robots, cars, planes, animals, etc. (all non-System-- themed models, but with no mini-figures). (URL) down to the "Inventor and Designer" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) With all us AFOL's going spend crazy and I'm sure a fair bit of kids will too, I can't see them fail! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Designer sets at Shop@Home?

Hi! I noticed today on the S@H site a new products line: Lego Designer Sets, but there is nothing for sale yet. I am very curious about them, can someone explain what are these sets? Thanks, Yanick (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Agreed! :) Looks like a great way to get a lot of those weird new curved parts, as well as some interesting colors. I hope these do well, too. -JHK (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Woo-hoo! I can finally act my age again!! ...At least for another 69 years anyway... ;-D -Hendo (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Currently many sets include the new 8 x 8 plate in various colors including Black, Dark Gray, Tan and a few other colors. (URL) can find many thousand for sale on BrickLink. (URL) will admit, though, that I find this size a bit awkward to use (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Don't think that those of us with rather more substantal collections don't have to prioritize as well. I have ~202K bricks _from sets_, and probably another 10K from brickbay/link & other trades. I still cannot build everything that I have (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) Hi Jake, No need for debate since I agree. Of course you're right. I was just venting. My original intention for that post was just to make sure LEGO Direct didn't think all AFOLs had the same resources. In retrospect I'm sure LEGO Direct knew (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) This was ultimately cool: (URL) just wish it was available also in white, tan, gray, dk.gray & brown. As it is they've kept offering similar sets in red and blue. Ick. Came with 6x8 plates, 4x12's, 4x8's, 4x6's, 4x4's, and all varieties of 2xN (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) All AFOLs aren't created equal. I'm an AFOL who's trying to keep to a budget and manage my personal free time between my family and my bricks. If I have to buy three 10020s so I can build a proper B-unit (i.e. three gray port holes per side (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

x-posted to .events.brickswest because BJ is going to be there, mabie someone who is going can mention these ideas or suggestions or ask some questions about it... 1.Lego should make something available to clubs to give out at events (train clubs I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

As I think that Lego has at least turned the corner in getting back to their roots with the 2003 lineup, I only have three things I think would be perfect. Re-release the 3033 bulk tub in the same exact configuration as the original. The 4107 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

sets
(score: 0.293)

  Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

Hey all, After looking at MARZ and seeing the awesome new Town and Train sets I found something that kinda bugged me. To see what I am talking about, look at these sets for an example: (URL) I see what looks like new electric light up parts. I was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.290)

  Re: Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

I suspect it is just really good box art (or really bad depending on how you look at it). LEGO has done this in the past with other sets, most notably the Trans-Neon-Green color. Troy "Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.290)

  Re: 8431 Sold Out -- "DISCONTINUED", backorders in USA!

(...) I don't know what to think about such things. The fact the prices on bricklink is high does not automatically mean they are actually *selling* any for those prizes. But eBay. Those must be collectors bying and they are free to do what they (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

sets
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) Yes, and they have changed the bricks under the rails too. There is now a blue 2 x 6 brick at each end instead of the 1 x N pieces, but the old pieces are still included in the set... BTW. There is an error in the instructions. It doesn't show (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.289)

  Re: Is Lego false advertising the new 2003 sets?

Mark, Good question about the "light up" aspects of the box artwork. But I don't think it is false advertising. Just good artwork. (1) I call it artwork because most toys are shown "in a fantasy situation" on the box front to catch the child's eye. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.289)

More:  Next Page >>