 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 161 – 180 of about 1400.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Parts Library (was Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0)

How complete will the parts library for this program be? Will it include all the parts TLC has 3d computer models of or will it be limited somehow? What about decorated/printed parts? Minifig parts & accessories? Stickers? Sails and capes and such (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

In lugnet.cad, Jake McKee writes: <snipped Jake's announcement for brevity - since I'm sure you've all read it already!> First of all, this sounds very spiffy. It shows that LEGO is really taking the AFOL community seriously, and that is (and always (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

(...) Ok, maybe things have changed. Originally TLC was talking about releasing parts as files. My understanding is that they have three "quality" levels of parts: high quality, medium quality, and low-quality. The high quality parts are what their (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  RE: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

Another clue to the economics lies in the sets' price per piece ratio. Some of the Designer sets go for as little as 5 cents/piece while Jabba's Palace is nearly 13 cents/piece. Star Wars licensing, raw material costs (for larger pieces), etc. are (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a cool new project many years in the making. I hope you find this as exciting as I do. == A new LEGO building application == LEGO has been making building software for many years now (like LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Where are the compressor pump sets?

i actually spent time on the phone with lego today inquiring about this kit. i need one so badly. they are available in europe, but not the us. how frustrating. i need the tank more than anything, and the nice people at S@H agreed to send me one for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories)

(...) Dear LD, In the interests of improving the number of inventories we AFOLs create of old sets is there any way of finding out how many sets TLC has made? Clearly this is a difficult question to define when you take into account promos, service (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Updated lego.com: Fresh'n'Clean

Dear LEGO, Just wanted to say, "Cool!" and thanks. :-) I like the changes to the LEGO Company website! It *is* new, right? because, I'd swear it changed only a few days ago.. yet I saw no mention in lugnet.lego.announce or lugnet.lego.direct. I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

Can I have a wild guess at what you want to make? Duq "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDFq5p.otr@lugnet.com... (...) pump, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) I would be happy to order them Pistco Dacta and forward them to you, since I live in the US. here's the link for them (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

I need at least four of them ...... Dennis (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.300)

  S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

I thought they were still available at S@H until a few months ago, but recently I saw they aren't in the assortment anymore. And I think there isn't a set incl. such a small pump, am I right? Dennis Bosman (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

Set 5218 (pneumatic pack). it's quite expensive if you only need the pump, but it has one. Inventory: (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) If you have access to Pitsco, you can still order pneumatic parts, they're in the most recent print catalog. The online catalog also has the parts, but doesn't have the pictures to show you what you're ordering: (URL) received my first Pitsco (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Re: Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories)

I vaguely remember a post some time ago wherein someone posted that Lego HQ wasn't even certain about all the set names and numbers they had ever used. Or maybe that was part numbers Paul Sinasohn (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Re: Molds - I just don't grok the economics

(...) First, it is a feather in the cap of the LegoDirect division NOT to resort to the creation of new molds or making a new mold for an old part where no useable molds exists. So for now, their policy is NO NEW MOLDS. But that is only LegoDirect, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Molds - I just don't grok the economics

As I was building 4480 Jabba's Palace, I was thinking "nice pieces, useful colours, but what will I do with all those Jabbas if I buy more of them?" Then I thought to myself ... Why it is uneconomic to make new molds for cypress trees etc which (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.299)

  Error on set 4029

Hi Jake, I just received the new designer sets. From what I saw up to now, I am very happy with those products. Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment and great price. But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.297)

  Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

The new Designer Sets are now on SAH (w/ pictures) and some are shipping now or real soon (to US, at least): (URL) Wild Collection: Available Now! (USA) 4100 Maximum Wheels: Ships by March 13! (USA) 4099 Robobots: Ships by March 31 (USA) 4096, 4097, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.296)

More:  Next Page >>