 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1401 – 1413 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) This is my *favorite* concept. CITY themes over the past few years have been basic construction, fire, rescue and police. I would like to see more "everyday" buildings that can fit into an ever-expanding town. Either Americana or European (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Everyday buildings are are good. I would like to see full 3D buildings but good "doll house" style is Ok What I would like is town tubs with architecture pieces that allow you to build any (most) of the building mentioned. Throw in indea (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.702)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) General comment -- This poll is about S@H exclusives and to me that means the most important point for you to take away is any product of this type has to have great *Details*. Details, Details, Details. I don't care if it's a minifig barber (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Railway stations... Don't we have 4554 and 4513 etc. already? Re-release 4554 and keep 4513 alive and we have two great choices. Saves on R&D too. ;) Strip malls or plazas would be great. (...) Not much to say. (...) If they want these things (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.701)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

Well I know I'm late on my input, but I was having the same LUGNET posting problem that the Italian AFOLs were having. Couldn't post for a while, but now I can again..... (...) First of all, I do like Town System buildings suitable for Train System (...) (19 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.700)

  Re: Building the Christmas Train 2006: Set 10173 - brief report & pics

(...) I guess it should reach *every* european countries soon as the sets available thru SaH for France. Eric Borrega from FreeLUG has shot some pictures : 7898 : (URL) : (URL) Didier (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.679)

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) I agree fully. My nephews picked out a couple small Bionicle sets, which I'm not at all interested in, for me this year (and last year actually), but I accepted them with a smile and a thanks. I didn't even return them to the store. To do (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.668)

  Re: Very poor customer service from Lego Shop at Home

(...) Pardon my naivety, but at 2,776 (per the box top) pieces, (URL) set 5526> seems to be a fairly decent way to get a variety of legos at an average of $0.047 per peice even if you don't want to build the set using Lego's (online only) (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

sets
(score: 0.668)

  Re: 10183 instructions in PDF please?

(...) I completely agree with the above statement. I can NOT run LDD on my computer due to its operating system. This problem has kept me from buying sets before and will likely again unless an alternate format for instructions is implemented for at (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

sets
(score: 0.661)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) I think the catch was that while AFOLs were quick to jump at the chance to own one of these sets, they were NOT so quick to buy *more* of these sets. It seems as though a lot of AFOLs who owned the original set were passing up the opportunity (...) (17 years ago, 30-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.658)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Jordan, After an attic sort out we've been rebuilding all our lego to sell on ebay or similar (my daughter discovered her grown up brother's collection and has pursuaded him to sell to buy Playmobil). We have quite a lot, including a (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.655)

  Questions About Selling Custom Model Instructions: Confirming LEGO/LDraw Consent

Hi! Here are three questions: one about LEGO trademarks and two for the LDraw community. The questions stem from a casual interest in selling custom LEGO kits with instructions. Because there are existing vendors of excellent such kits - and books (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

sets
(score: 0.608)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.604)