 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?). (URL) to start designing some sets. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Yeah, I'm pretty sure that'll be true-- after all, one of the major costs in manufacturing is the time it takes in changing from one mold to another, when you could have been pumping out more parts. Also, I seem to recall that if the color's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Rights? I don't disagree with your fundamental assertions here, Mark -- but what exactly do you think happens when you post several detailed images of your stuff to the internet? Sure, maybe some people write to you and want either the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well, as exciting as this is (and it's a HUGE step in the right direction -- one can see that at last TLC is starting to "get it"), one has to wonder at the limitations. I presume that the software/sets will be limited by brick type and color (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I nearly missed it myself! Go back to (URL) scroll down. There should be 3 "blocks" of text, in orange, green, and purple. Click on the orange block "Online LEGO users design their own sets" and you'll find the relevant text on that page. This (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3A2DBF9B.B4FBF12F@t...com.au>... (...) Look here: (URL) and you'll see this: "The LEGO Shop at Home, the largest LEGO store in the world, offers consumers from Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Oh. My. I just can't help but feel that everything is about to change WAY to quickly for any of us to keep up. OK, I have to much to write, and to little time to write it (or type-who cares). Don't you guys realize what this means for all of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

Wow! This is a long thread! Guess that means there's some interest, huh? Pardon me if some of this stuff has been suggested already. I'd like to see the following: Classic Space t-shirts exactly like the ones Mark made. They were super cool! Two (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) ....<snip>.... (...) I have had reasonable sucess finding Lego sets (ex. sets 1094, 3069) at Hannafords grocery (URL) have purchased other small sets (like 1068 and 1088) at Tops markets (URL) Farms and Finast are also owned by Tops Markets (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Why not have submissions be the same or related to the "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" contests? The community (which would be the ones doing the purchasing) would get to choose which design to produce. Sub scenario 1: Every (1 month | 4 weeks), (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Why not have submissions be the same or related to the "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" contests? The community (which would be the ones doing the purchasing) would get to choose which design to produce. Sub scenario 1: Every (4 weeks | duration (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Yippeeeee!!! <Calm down right now! Ed.> (...) Has TLC considered that children role play as well as playing with Lego Bricks? Ie maybe lego could scale up some of the Minfig acessories? and do playsuits as well. (FUT otfftopic.debate on (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Information Update

All, I just wanted to drop a line to give some updates to some questions that I have seen posted on LUGNET. I am sure this message will pose more questions, and I will do my best to answer them as I can. *** Disclaimer *** Don't take this info as (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

In article <G4Gn2J.95H@lugnet.com>, Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote: I would *just* love to have shirts with just the logos of Classic Space and Technic. ...and oh, what I'd do for a shirt with the Classic Space "Starship Voyager" on it!!!... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

I think there are lots of good ideas that have already been suggested, and it's still in the first hour of the announcement! Personally, I like the idea of a 2x4 (please, NOT a red brick!) and the small LEGO logo beneath the collar, and a large (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.209)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.208)

  Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?

(...) I don't see why the mosaic should be hard for them to ship. Ultimately, because of how it's packaged, its just a group of sets which are ordered in a somewhat bizarre way. Ok, I guess they do package the thing into a "set" box, and then into a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.208)

  Re: Information Update

(...) Jake- Thanks so much for taking the time to answer some of these questions (and also for your timely response on the Mosaic question). It's great that LEGO Direct is becoming such an active participant in Lugnet. (...) I do have one question (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.208)

  2001 40 years LEGO in USA

Dear TLC and LEGO Direct, 2001 will be the 40th Anniversary of LEGO in the USA. And 2002 will be the 40th Anniversary of LEGO in Canada. Is TLC planning on any anniversary celebrations? The reason I ask is because back in 1998 TLC celebrated 25 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

sets
(score: 0.208)

  Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?

Much as I was afraid of. (Note, that I _still_ don't have mine yet...) While I'm glad that they are easliy willing to correct their mistake.... S@H doesn't have the systems to handle customized ordering (bad MRP system). And, they can't afford to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.208)

More:  Next Page >>