 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1141 – 1160 of 1413.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I think you have a very valid point here! If we will be enabled to create models using any part that has ever been created, it will mean the end of those ridiculous prices you see on Ebay... However, I doubt that that will be the case. I can't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) <jaw drops> <eyes pop> Wa-HOOOOOOO! :):):):):) (...) Awesome choice for the first Legend! The price point means any LEGO-buyer can afford it. :) (...) That must have been quite a trick. Will the minifig heads have solid studs? Will the minifig (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Yes, and they had the right idea, but by not producing rare/one of a kind masks only available in the mask packs, they will fail miserably. After collecting the '72 masks available' then what? I haven't seen or heard of a pack yet that had an (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

(...) Well, I'm a twelve-year old boy. And I would much rather prefer the 'blue boxes with wings.' I mean, does galaxy commander look like a box with wings! And (to get a bit off-classic-space) does mission commander look like one? I would much (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  legends space set, my thoughts as to the reasoning based on what brad has said

Fact: pretty much all of legos customer base (even that subset that uses shop @ home), includng myself and most other lugnet readers, has a limited lego budget. (for some its larger than others but its still limited) So, they will only have X to (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) bag (...) I'd tell you that drawing a comparison between retail prices and one-off bargains is silly! $130 USD for a 6987+shipping is a complete bargain. People were happily forking out $200 USD (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) And they have-- in droves. Themes like Bionicle are attempts to win them back. Guess what? I have not the *slightest* interest in Bionicle, but I'm not going to rail on it. And why should I? It's not intended for me. (...) Hence Bionicle. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

I think there are lots of good ideas that have already been suggested, and it's still in the first hour of the announcement! Personally, I like the idea of a 2x4 (please, NOT a red brick!) and the small LEGO logo beneath the collar, and a large (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) From (URL) : "Train model assembly is required." So the box gets opened anyway (which to me seems a weird requirement, which is hard to verify) As for some 7 year old obtaining it, no matter how WE look at it, LEGO is at heart still a toy, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Latest update from LEGO Direct

Greetings! I have finally gotten caught up after the holiday break and then the mad rush to get back up to speed when you get back to the office! Anyway, I have been sorting through the lugnet.lego.direct newsgroup and wanted to respond to/update a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I just pre-ordered it on the US website using the "10000" in the Lego Finder box to find it. Then, after the confirmation was finished and the Order Reference Number showed up, on the bottom of the page it asked me the following: "Help us (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Sheesh! What is this? I managed to get a quick look at some of these models, and I'm surprised they even made it past Lego's moderation basis. Doesn't anyone have standards anymore at lego? I do have to admit, though. The structural integrity (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Would someone from TLG please explain the mad specials on S@H Australia site?

It would appear that they're the same as in Europe, however, that still doesn't explain or justify the extreme smallness of the discount amount, especially given the higher cost of postage us Aussies have to put up with. Which is my reason for, as (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I'm guessing that these thoughts will drag down prices somewhat. Which may be a bad thing. The good prices are what gets non-FOLs scouring the used market and putting these things up for sale (I think the bulk of my eBay buying is from non (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Lego Parts

"Nick Randal" <dnr360@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GEtstr.AI9@lugnet.com... (...) Hi Nick, welcome to Lugnet! *sigh* :) This has been discussed at length here on Lugnet and on RTL (rec.toys.lego) for years. To answer your question, I'll try to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) (URL) wait to see what’s next from the “My Own Creation” Series… Will it parallel the Legends Line in sequence and availability? (...) Indeed, I too would +LOVE+ to get some details on the whole process! (...) Lego Direct is a little (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I'd disagree. I think we've seen a lot in the last couple of years that indicates that Lego is reaching out to the AFOL market. Bulk ordering, Sculptures, Legends, specials like the Super Chief and the Rebel Blockade Runner, involvement with (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Re: Now what?

Actually the bricks I had available in the model shop had everything to do with the inventory that Lego had. Where do you think we got our bricks from? You think that they would be unwilling to send us the elements we wanted if they had them? The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.107)

  Is set #4886 a Europe/Oceana exclusive?

Hello all, I saw set #4886 emerge on Shop at Home today. It says "Coming Soon on 18 Oct 2004" for Australia, New Zealand and the European S@H countries. But for Canada and United States it read "Sorry, item is not available in this country". Does (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.basic, lugnet.build)

sets
(score: 1.107)

More:  Next Page >>