 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1121 – 1140 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

I don't think that these things are great value, in terms of brick count, but I'm delighted that they are being produced. While I love Technic, trains, etc..., with their special pieces, I like the back-to-basic-bricks approach for the sculptures. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.213)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) They're more economical than set-bursting (in time & effort, not necessarily straight cash), and more economical than the bulk packs. They're less economical than bulk tubs, but have a greater range of parts. <shrug> The only reason I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.213)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

(...) This is a good point. They are quite expensive. I know that shop sized displays sell for a little less, and, although glued, are far more unique. One would have to know the numbers sold to know if the are a money spinner, but I expect it must (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.213)

  (canceled)

sets
(score: 0.213)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

it's also available in the UK shop, price 80GBP. Huw "Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G611G5.3xD@lugnet.com... (...) mention (...) of (...) check (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.uk)

sets
(score: 0.212)

  Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...

Hi again, while posting my previous message, I have unfortunately forgotten to mention that the new LEGO Sculptures Dragon #3724 is right now only available when you log on with 'german' basket. I just ordered my copy so I wasn't aware of the fact (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.212)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I would imagine that the folowing might cause problems: 1.licenced sets like SW (lucasfilm might not want the instructions to go online) 2.promotional sets (like the shell gas station sets) 3.sets that they have lost the instructions for or (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.212)

  Re: New promo at brickset.com

Ok since LEGO claims to read our posts, I want to x-post this one to somewhere they will readily find it. So now, the ball is in LEGO's court. Come on Brad, Jake, anyone... find someone who has the authority and please give Kabaya permission to sell (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.212)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

In lugnet.lego.direct, Gary Istok writes: [snip] (...) I'm still glad, because I still own some of these parts, though severly worn out. After 15 years of intensive use those old bricks had lost all their "clinging"-power, fortunately current bricks (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Like I stated earlier, the problem for old LEGO set instructions for sets from 1955 to 1972 is that 1) Town was alone in the LEGO System world until Train came out in 1966, and others in the 1970's and 2) classic windows came in 9 window (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re-release of classical sets?

Has there been any word on the release of classical sets? I sure could go for a 375:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Re-release of classical sets?

(...) The last I heard was no, LEGO will not re-release any sets. Mind you, I do not remember the source of that so at best it is a rumour and at worst it is true. :-( Sorry, Jude (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

In lugnet.lego.direct, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes: <snip> (...) Just a little story to reenforce this. When I was little my parents got me my first set of LEGO. Don't remember what it was but the got it from Sears mail order and it came in a plain (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Sorry, I can see now that I was a bit unclear here... It wasn't an idea, but a fear:) If Lego is going to let us play digitally with every brick they have (and I'm actually not sure they are) you can be certain that they will go to some (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Hmmm,hey Tom does this mean we can design and order sets with garage doors?Or sets with dare i say MONORAIL! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Hello - anyone ?!? Who do you think is going to make the program for this thing? Let's see?... Eric Harshbarger ... ????!!! Isn't he responsible for the Mosaic program...?!?! Isn't he the guy who LEGO features in their newsletter? Isn't he the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) But, from TLC's perspective, they need to *market* their product. A bunch of bulk bricks is low on the excitement scale for the GP. In fact, it looks like work! But selling a cool model or set, packaging it with flashy photos, colors, and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) If you had read my whole note, you would have seen that I'm not saying TLC shouldn't have a CAD program (I think they should), what I'm saying is that the data file should not be the input to the parts ordering, that should just be a parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

(...) Which one? If you say "LDraw" I swear I am gonna give Tim Courtney 100 lashes with a wet noodle next time I see him. www.ldraw.org puts WAY too much emphasis on ldraw itself which is arcane, hard to use, and well, antiquated. Oh, and did I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I have to admit, my LEGO CAD experience is limited to a single program. I picked what appeared to be the most popular and best supported, and dove in. Way too user-unfriendly, IMHO, so I didn't bother to check out what seemed to be the bit (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.211)

More:  Next Page >>