 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 636
  (canceled)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) I have some questions and comments on the above: - Is the above sequence to be followed when someone posts or causes to be posted an individuals personal information (such as address - see the VLC meeting location incident for an example)? - (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) (Replying to my own post) Just to be clear, the above are _suggestions_ to LEGO as to how to handle events like this in the future. They do not represent or define LUGNET site policy. Thus, "within a reasonable amount of time" is up to LEGO to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes: <snip> (...) which (...) <snip> (...) Sorry I missed the part about being suggestions to TLC. I do still see some problem with #3. I'm not sure what all the ramifications of publishing a private (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So where is Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) I'd better check on that. As far as I'm aware, it's not illegal to publish a private communication, just rude (assuming it doesn't contain any sensitive information, of course). (...) Yes, for CYA reasons and out of respect for the community. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)