 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5787
  Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

The LEGO Shop at Home team is proud to announce the redesign of our e-commerce site: (URL) this redesign, you will enjoy many benefits, including: * A quicker, cleaner, and more fun shopping experience * A simplied navigation that groups products by (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) I like the use of the color gray on the bricks when searching the 'bricks & pieces by shape' catagory. Something about a gray 2x2 tile that just looks 'right'......cough, bulk gray 2x2 tiles, please, cough. Best, Jonathan (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) *snip* (...) *snip* (...) Thanks, Jarid - nice work. Welcome back, 3443! ((URL) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) The online catalog is nice. Well done! Mike (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, This product has become invaluable when it comes to adding realism to train layouts and making the huge mosaics that a lot of us are now used to building. I am very pleased to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

Thank you Jarid and the Shop at Home Team! This new format is easy to navigate and has a simple clean look. Great job. I also like the online catalogue, especially with options to view the entire page for people with fast internet connections. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) I'll second that -- this new redesign looks so nice and clean! I want to spend money here! :) I just got a strange error, though ..... I was clicking around and wound up here... (URL) got this error message: Active Server Pages error 'ASP (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) Same for me (using Todd's link). I use Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1. The new design is a trade for the better! And my old link to "What's on sale" is still working :) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Flash needed for Online catalog (Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!)

(...) I'd say you have enabled Javascript, but Flash is not installed. I find Flash highly annoying (mostly due to ads, and that page-turning is a case in point), so I'd rather have such a catalog as plain old images. Jürgen PS: Overall I think the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) Unfortunately, it is still impossible to buy stuff from Israel, which makes the whole effort pretty useless from my side. Avi Parvin (a $4000 per-year Lego buyer, who makes a lot of BrickLink sellers happy) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) I'll third that! Plus the online catalogue is terrific for those who are at their home away from home (aka college residence). Shukkrun gazeela, Andrew (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) This is a huge improvement, it really makes it easier to buy LEGO sets. But, it might be an idea to announce the invoice payment method in Dutch. Invoicing is not a generally known term in the Netherlands. I had to look it up in a dictionary (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) OK, here’s what I think: Nice configuration indeed, but not any better bulk choices. Basically the same as before. So when will we find a “a la carte” shopping? A real bulk shopping for real creators? I can understand your choices for not (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)