 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5791
Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin wrote:
The LEGO Shop at Home team is proud to announce the redesign of our e-commerce
site: http://www.LEGOshop.com

* The re-release of Mosaic (3443) in North America

THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,
THANK YOU,

This product has become invaluable when it comes to adding realism to train
layouts and making the huge mosaics that a lot of us are now used to building.
I am very pleased to see its return and I hope it stays around for a long time.
Again thank you,
OnDrew

A lot of these changes were the direct result of feedback from customers.
So, as always, please let us know what you think.
Thanks,
Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Commerce Business Manager