 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5788
Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin wrote:
The LEGO Shop at Home team is proud to announce the redesign of our e-commerce
site: http://www.LEGOshop.com

With this redesign, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
* A quicker, cleaner, and more fun shopping experience
* A simplied navigation that groups products by age/interest oriented tabs
* A comprehensive site index making it easier to find what you're looking for
* A new organization of bulk bricks by shape AND color
* An online version of our North American paper catalog (which some of you may
have noticed during our beta-testing)
* The re-release of Mosaic (3443) in North America
* The addition of Open Accounts as a pay method in the Netherlands
* And more...

A lot of these changes were the direct result of feedback from customers.
So, as always, please let us know what you think.
Thanks,
Jarid

I like the use of the color gray on the bricks when searching the 'bricks &
pieces by shape' catagory.
Something about a gray 2x2 tile that just looks 'right'......cough, bulk gray
2x2 tiles, please, cough.

Best,
Jonathan